Harddisk Search & Stats program description
Harddisk Search & Stats is a freeware Search Engine for your harddisk. It enables you to search large numbers of text/ascii-based files, (such as .txt, .html, .ini, .php, .mbx files, etc.) simultaneously.
It can search files in all levels of a folder (recursive), or just one level. Harddisk Search & Stats Search can search inside files, and search for files.
When searching inside files, you can specify as many search terms you want, and there is no limit to the number of file types you can add for searching. For each search-term entered, the program will display an additional column in the search results.
Double clicking on a file in the search result will open the internal or an external viewer.
- filter file types based on extensions
- filter files based on filename with wildcards
- import file types from a folder
- view/search individual files with the internal or an external viewer
- zero-installation, easy uninstallation
- the program does not write anything into the registry
- run directly from CD-Rom